The following article is based on a recent conversation I had on Facebook about Thimerisol, mercury and other toxins, vaccinations, and being healthy.
In both Canada and the U.S., the parents I know with Autistic children that I've had a chance to discuss possible causes with, have all indicated that their child was totally normal before vaccinations and the problems started soon after. I personally had severe reactions to topical products containing Thimerisol (mercury). Why would anyone think its O.k. to inject Thimerisol into a person?
This following link is to an article about the person who's research "proves" (yeah right) that vaccinations and autism are unrelated. I strongly encourage you to check it out:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr/central-figure-in-cdc-vac_b_494303.html?ref=fb&src=spI'd been wearing my contacts and using the contact solution with Thimerisol for several months. One morning I woke up and my eyes were almost swollen shut. The eyes were pink and there was tons of this glue like white goop oozing out everywhere. The minute I got to theoptometrist, he took one look at me and told his assistant to get the stamp. He put this huge - I mean like 5 inches wide - stamp across the front of my chart that said "Thimerisol allergy." I asked him why I hadn't reacted to it before now. He said I was "right on schedule," that it took exactly how ever many months it was for the reaction to happen. Anyway, that was at least 20 years ago.
The energy healing techniques I offer are primarily for energetic and emotional damage, not chemical. Mercury in the system is a toxic poison that significantly affects the nervous system and the brain. Products and techniques that assist in removing toxins in the body are beneficial, as are energy healing and other forms of alternative or complementary medicine.
But the best medicine - as is always the case - is prevention. It's better to not have mercury in the system - through Thimerisol or traditional teeth fillings - than to try to clean it up once its already doing damage. It's better to keep the body alkaline by eating healthy and avoiding things like soft drinks, than to have to clean up the disease and disfunction caused when the body is too acid. It's better to handle the stress causing issues before they cause the body to begin breaking down with illness and disease. The Xooma Xtreme X2O water enhancement product I drink daily and offer as well, helps to keep the body alkaline, and assists with the gentle cleansing of toxins.
Most people treat their car better than their own body. They give it the proper type of fuel, they have the oil changed, they keep the engine and other important parts cleaned up so it runs well. We dump all kinds of "bad" things into our vehicle (body) and expect it to run as it was designed. It just doesn't work that way. Whatever goes in or on the body is absorbed and makes the system run well or horribly.
Have a deLightful day,
Debbie "Takara" Shelor
I would love to hear what you have to say about this subject!